Friday, May 27, 2011

Good News/Bad News

BAD NEWS
Surgery next Friday...not sure what time yet but I am sad..but the CT scan wasn't pretty there is a big piece of bone separated from my tibia.........so it has to be fixed..ha was glad he did the scan because he was surprised at just how separated it was

so I guess its surgery #2 in less than two months he said it should be outpatient...so we will see

GOOD NEWS:
I have lost 15..YES 15lbs since the last gall bladder check up..I told him I was having a hard time eating just about anything...he did give me some meds to help maybe soak up some of the bile in my tummy, so maybe I can eat a little more.....I'm lucky to eat one small meal a day now

so there's my check in

4 comments:

  1. Well, this explains why you can't get out in your yard. Yikes! You have a lot going on, and it doesn't sound fun at all. At least the next surgery should be outpatient--I don't know about you, but I do NOT like being in the hospital overnight. Give us an update on the time, Reneee-we'll be praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Best Wishes to You. Take Care.
    Extra Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much.....still a ways to go but my attitude toward it is much better than before..appreciate your "extra hugs"!!

    ReplyDelete