Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Its going to be a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!!
Here are my TOP TEN reasons to smile today!
Do you have 1 reason to smile you can share with me?
1. Spring is in 8 days!!
2. My crocus are growing like crazy! Can't wait to see that first flower peek out!
3. It's getting warm enough to open a few windows now and then!
4. My wonderful friends
5. My wonderful Family
6.Picking out paint and other things for a few Spring updates on the house!!
7. Daughters and my grandsons! I am so very blessed!
8. My Jamberry Family!
9. The opportunity to work from home
10. The opportunity to help other people just because I can and I want to!!

2 comments:

  1. Today is a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!!
    Am so blessed to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top tens! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete