skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
All About Me
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Another New Card
I am trying all kinds of new sketches and things to learn new things. This isn't one of my faves, but that's how we learn :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Links
Renee's Jamberry Nails Site
Renees Crossway Poetry Page
Renees Jammin Jamberry Fan Page
My Blog List
"Just" Shawna
2 Creative Chiks with Pazazz...
A Crafting Journey
Altered Pages
Art By Wanda
Artistic Renderings
Cards by Me.
Carol Ann's Studio
Chele's Crafty Creations
Crafts by Amanda
Crafty Experiment
Creative Solace
Danni's Dreams
Ink Stains
Katie's Beading Blog
Kristy's Musings
Lark & Lola
Laurel's Crafty Retreat
Life 101
Mad Hatter Stamps
Norena's Creations and Wonderings
Punk Pixie Creations
Retro Café Art Gallery
Stamptramp
The Sum Of All Crafts
The Vintage Moth..
This and That Creations
Whimsical Creations
Zulie's Scrapy Scrapin
Show 5
Show All
Total Pageviews
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(12)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
June
(8)
▼
2011
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(7)
Altered Playing Cards and an ATC
Another New Card
Intrested in Altered Art??
Card Share
Yet another Surgery
Tags I made today
New card and recieved Swap
►
May
(15)
►
April
(7)
►
2010
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Nee's Hearts Desire
I love life!! I love to craft I love to create and write! I love to share and help others any way I can! And I LOVE Jamberry!! Please feel free to follow me on my journey! You never know what I might post!!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment